With sustainability as one of our core values, we want to ensure a long and lasting life for our products for you to enjoy for years to come. We encourage you to treat your products with the care and consideration it deserves.
LAMBSKIN CAREThe lambskins used by ANNE VEST all originate from Spain and Iceland and South Africa, the skins being a by-product of the meat industry. We use an available raw material that would otherwise be disposed of. The sheep are raised in open air on natural grass, in large areas; we never source skins from industrial farms.
- Do not machine wash
- Specialist dry cleaning recommended
- Hang coat to ventilate between wear
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Store in cool and dark closet
- For long time storage, use wardrobe bag
- Careful with sharp objects to avoid scratches
- Roll coats to avoid creases when traveling
If exposed to mild rain or snow, shake off the water and let the coat dry in an open, well ventilated space and brush off water stains with a lint brush when the coat is completely dry.